CapHarbor’s Financial Reporting department provides real time and relevant reporting designed for clarity in cash management. The team has extensive experience in generally accepted accounting principles for cash, accrual, tax and Securities and Exchange Commission reporting to incorporate the needs of a diverse investor base.
- Financial reports, using the premier property management software, are extensively designed to be uncomplicated and clear allowing investors to see exactly how operating funds are spent and allocated.
- Annual reporting includes an all-inclusive tax package that can be handed directly to the investor’s tax advisor.
- Monthly financial reports are provided to investors via secure login to the extranet and other electronic means.
- Extensive time is dedicated to daily cash management accounting.
- Lender reporting requirements are documented in the reporting system to ensure compliance.
- Treasury services include monitoring of banking regulations and relationships to make sure cash assets are secure and long-term cash balances earn an interest return.
- Support and key information is provided on a daily basis to other operating departments in cooperation of managing the property.
- Quick responses are provided to investor relations on investor inquiries.